What is a good low calorie but filling snack food for dieting?

Question:

I've been dieting and exercising for almost a year. I've lost ~30 pounds. The most difficult thing I've encountered is finding new foods to my diet. Things can quickly become old and tired with little variety. My biggest obstacle is snacking. I'm always on the hunt for new things to add to my diet. Let's say around 100 calories. Any ideas?

A few of my current snacking options:

A spoonful of peanut butter.
Small serving of popcorn (stove top).
Fruits.
Carrots.
Boiled Egg.
These dank pretzel thin things I find at the grocery store.
Frozen fruit popsicles.
Raw nuts.
And others. As always, serving size is key.

Answer:

 Make your own frittata ( 8 eggs, 3 x grated courgettes, veg, smoked salmon/meat, oven cooked 200 celcius for 30-40 mins) - 2 tbsp greek yog on frozen berries with cinnamon and tsp honey -slices of deli meat with cucumber/cheese rolled up -chopped veg ad homemade hummus -almond milk and frozen banana and cinnamon blended to make nice cream or a shake!

also, spicy things can be good - you generally eat them slower, so you don't eat as much. I like pepperoncini - the have a lot of salt, but 4 of those bad boys (1 serving) won't kill you, and they have a nice heat to them.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés